This website www.deepsoilmixing.co.uk is owned and operated by Deep Soil Mixing Ltd a company registered in England and Wales no. 08187012, having its registered offices at 1 City Road East, Manchester, England, M15 4PN
Deep Soil Mixing Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
If you submit an enquiry you may as a result submit to us
- Personal data only when you actively enquire about our products or services
- Name, place of work, position
- Contact information including email address
- Postal address
- Your interests and motives regarding our services
- Your computer IP address
- The method in which you found our website
- Various information stored in third party cookies
We also gather general information about the use of our website, such as which pages users visit most often, and which services, events or facilities are of most interest. We may also track which pages users visit when they click on links in emails sent out from Deep Soil Mixing Ltd. This information is collected using Google Analytics software and email software such as mailchimp. We may use this information to personalise the way our websites are presented when users visit them, to make improvements to our websites and to ensure we provide the best service for users. Wherever possible we use aggregated or anonymous information which does not identify individual visitors to our websites. Please see information on Cookies.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information held about you for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection for example enquiring about our products or services, completing a CPD registration form, sending an email or completing an enquiry form on our website. Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
- To respond to your enquiries
- To send you information you have requested
- To improve our business and the service and/or products we provide
- To facilitate any interest in a career at Deep Soil Mixing Ltd
- For market research purposes
We do not collect or compile personal data for release or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
Legal Basis and purpose for processing your personal data
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- It is necessary in order to protect your vital interests;
- It is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- It is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
It is possible to ‘turn off’ the cookies in your browser and this will not affect the functionality of the web site.
If you do not want us to have personal information about you, please do not submit it to us.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
The security of your information is very important to us. As part of our commitment to keeping your data safe, our technical experts maintain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to keep safe the information we collect online.
Only authorised employees and carefully checked agents, contractors and sub-contractors, who provide a particular data processing service for us, are permitted access to your data. These people will only be allowed access to your data for the purposes identified above, processing it on our behalf or for IT security and maintenance.
If a third party processing your data on our behalf is located in a non-EU country that does not have data protection laws equivalent to those in the EU, we will always take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is kept safe and secure by those processing your data on our behalf.
We aim to protect all of our customers from fraud. As part of this, we may use your personal information to verify your identity to help prevent or detect fraud. These checks may involve your information being disclosed to credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. This is not a credit check and your credit rating will be unaffected.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website (s). Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our company who need access to that information to assist you with the purpose of your enquiry.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- that are engaged by us to provide services to us, in which case we will require those parties to keep that information confidential and secure and to use it solely for the purpose of providing the specified services to us;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by our site will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Deep Soil Mixing Ltd, Birchwood, Westoning Road, Greenfield, Bedfordshire, MK45 5BH
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of it. We would encourage you to inform us if the information we hold about you is no longer accurate. We may need extra information from you to deal with any request. If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com If you do not want us to process your data, then we may not be able to facilitate your interest in our business.
In the event that you have cause for complaint please contact us and we will follow up with you to resolve this. If you have a data privacy related complaint, you also have the option to direct your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) below.
Data Protection Regulator
Further information and advice about data protection is available from:
The Office of the Information Commissioner
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Tel: +44 (0) 01625 545 745
The content of this site is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute professional advice (legal or otherwise) nor should it be used as such.
Use of this site does not form a contract for services between this company and yourself.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to keep the content of this site both accurate and up to date, no warranties are expressed or implied.
We cannot accept responsibility for actions based on the material contained herein